Personal Information Collected by 3DIQ
3DIQ, LLC (“3DIQ”) or where relevant a designated service provider, collects personal information through its website, when you request certain services or products, or submit information, which may include:
- Your name, phone number, email address, home address, work address, or other contact information
- Signature, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, or other similar identifiers
- Account login credentials (i.e. usernames & passwords), user content, usage information, browsing history, search history, and preferences
- Professional, education, and employment related information (i.e. job title(s), professional background, etc.)
If you do not provide certain personal information, not all functionality on this website will be available.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
3DIQ uses this information for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit our customers, and which may include some or all of the following:
- to provide and facilitate our products and services
- to operate our services, products, and systems properly
- to provide more relevant products and services
- to communicate with you
- to help 3DIQ improve, upgrade or enhance our products and services and develop new products and services
- to provide support for our products and services, and for 3DIQ internal quality control purposes
- to maintain the quality and safety of our products and services, and for internal quality control purpose including debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of 3DIQ or of other parties that may be of interest to you
- to enhance your experience with this website, including to save your preferences and login information, and possibly providing customized content
- to analyze web site usage and analyze use of the Site
- to identify and analyze product or service usage metrics and/or trends (e.g. pages visited, functions used, etc.) and develop data analysis, including for research, audit, reporting or other business operation purposes
- to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of 3DIQ or others and to monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of any agreement with 3DIQ
- to monitor to detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and hold those responsible for that activity.
Additionally, some of our websites have portions dedicated to a into which you may input your work product. 3DIQ does not use or disclose any contents of the work product that you input into the shared work space on this website except to the extent you expressly permission us to do so on your behalf.
You may instruct 3DIQ at any time not to provide you with offers and promotions using your personal information collected in connection with the product you requested by clicking here. You can also update your settings for receiving offers and promotions from 3DIQ’s affiliates by clicking here. Please also note that these processes may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law. Please note that if you exercise choice in this manner, you will continue to receive communications concerning your account and products and services you requested, and in response to any requests for information by you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
3DIQ may also disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, rule or regulation or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (b) protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of 3DIQ or others; (c) monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of service on this website; (d) provide our services and products (including allowing a purchaser of 3DIQ to continue to serve you); (e) perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection; (f) provide you with offers or promotions from 3DIQ; or (g) operate the systems that provide our services and products properly. In such an event, 3DIQ will use reasonable efforts to do the following:
- Give the User reasonably prompt written notice of such requirement so that the User has an opportunity to comment thereon or object thereto and to preserve the confidential nature of the Customer Information and Personally Identifiable Information that 3DIQ is required to disclose.
- At the User’s expense, use commercially reasonable efforts to cooperate with any of the User’s efforts to preserve the confidential nature of the Customer Information and Personally Identifiable Information that 3DIQ is required to disclose.
The collection, further use, and/or disclosure of your information by Third-party Providers or by other third parties is not the responsibility of 3DIQ. Rather, such collection, use, and/or disclosure is governed by the third parties’ privacy policies.
Accuracy, Security, and Retention of Your Personal Information
Any personal information of yours that is collected by 3DIQ through its website(s) is kept . 3DIQ uses security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or service, such as reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to protect your personal information on such . To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of your username and password you set up in connection with your participation in the service on the 3DIQ website, if any. Personal information is retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
Certain information available to users of 3DIQ’s website(s) may contain personal information received from third party data suppliers. This personal information is contained in public records, publicly available information, and non-public information (collectively, “public records information”). Your use of this information is limited to specific, legitimate purposes, and such information may not be used to violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Rights with Respect to Your Personal Information
If you wish to access, correct, delete, or restrict use of your personal information contained in public records information, you will need to contact the third-party supplier of the information directly. If you have any questions regarding public records information on this Site, please contact us at and include the name of the relevant website or product in the Subject line of your inquiry.
California Privacy Rights
Should you choose to exercise these rights, please be sure to provide sufficient information, including the 3DIQ products and services that you have used in the past, your state and country of residence, and your email address and contact information, so that we may verify your identity and process your request. Depending on the types of requests, additional information may be requested.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf related to your personal information. If you choose to use an authorized agent, you should supply your agent with written permission to act on your behalf in relation to your request, and your agent will need to provide proof of such authorization to 3DIQ before we process your request.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by 3DIQ to its afﬁliates and/or third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email with your ﬁrst name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number to email@example.com. Please include “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your email. You may also make such a request by writing to us at:
Attn: Data Privacy
2160 Lakeside Centre Way. Suite 103.
Knoxville, TN 37922
Transfer of Your Personal Information To Other Countries
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
3DIQ may provide links to third-party web sites. Because 3DIQ does not control third-party sites and is not responsible for any information that you may provide while on such sites, you are encouraged to read the privacy policies on those web sites prior to providing any of your information on such sites.
Questions or comments regarding this Statement should be submitted to:
Attn: Privacy Matters
2160 Lakeside Centre Way. Suite 103
Knoxville, TN 37922